My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
I hate it when men make unsolicited comments about a woman’s body. Like “she’s got a nice shape but she needs to tighten up her stomach”
How about you tighten up your lips and never speak again you ignorant shit.
Wow maybe you need to accept constructive criticism jesus christ.
Men telling me (or any other woman) what I need to do for them to find me sexually attractive is not constructive criticism.
I love how Carmilla is just watching Danny and Laura argue like
FREE HUGS, BLANKETS, AND HOT CHOCOLATE TO ALL THE DANNY/LAURA SHIPPERS
IT’LL BE OK GUYS
- I’m so proud of Laura
- I felt bad for Danny, but that’s exactly what she needed to hear?
- Laferry was also adorable, swerving the ship before it sunk
- Whereas Carmilla went from bemused to I think at least a little sympathetic of Danny
- (She knows about that feeling of wanting to protect Laura—but she let’s Laura fight her own battles first, and that’s really the difference between the two of them)
- Can’t decide if I ship the ot3 or just Carmilla/Laura but I do really love how everything is lesbians